Adult Holiday English Course
This is an English Course like no other!
Kenmare School of English provides the complete language travel experience in Ireland. Learning English should be more than just doing English lessons, so our classes might be on a boat cruising the Kenmare Bay or in a kitchen baking Irish Soda Bread!
Wherever our fun and engaging classes are held, we will encourage conversation in English with your group and with everyone you encounter in Kenmare, Kerry and Cork.
– Our Adult Holiday English Course is ideal if you only have one week to immerse yourself in an English-speaking environment
– We will visit Killarney, experiencing the magnificent scenery from Kenmare over the mountains
– We will tour the Ring of Beara with its breath-taking Coast Road. Our lunch will be to sample the mussels caught in the waters of Kenmare – of course washed down with the obligatory glass of Guinness
– This will put you in fine voice for our travel sing-along – all in English of course!
This course will give you the confidence to chat with anyone in English because we will enable you to learn the language while you are walking up a mountain or dancing an eight hand jig or playing the tin whistle.
We have been teaching high-quality English language courses for over 15 years. Being small and independent means we can offer a truly personal and friendly environment which is perfect when learning a foreign language.
Who Should Attend
– Any person who knows the language but rarely gets to use it and is looking for an opportunity to practice
– Anyone who has a medium level of proficiency and wants to improve their confidence and fluency
– Non-native English teachers who want to refresh their knowledge and speaking skills
– Adult Students who are preparing for an English exam and who want to to feel more confident
– Students who have tried other courses and would like to experience something different
Contact us today to find out more information. The price of this course is €775 for the week.
Curriculum is empty