Weekly English Evening Classes
This is a 6 week course and is for students who want to improve their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills in English. A small group of 10 participants or less means you can practice English conversation naturally and confidently with ease.
Two classes per week, Wednesday (classroom bases) and Friday (conversation group) in the Atlantic Bar, Kenmare.
If you are in Kenmare on holiday, business or whatever the reason, it is a great way to meet new friends and to improve your English!
What to expect:
– interesting and challenging conversation in everyday subjects
– expand your vocabulary to express yourself clearly and confidently
– varied and up to date learning resources
– review and improve grammar, pronunciation and fluency
– every Wednesday 7pm-8.30pm
– Beginner/Pre-intermediate 6.30 – 7.30
– Intermediate/Advanced 7.30 – 8.30
– classes take place at the Resource Centre, Kenmare (Opposite St Patrick’s Church)
€70 for 6 weeks, includes all materials. Contact us today to book your place.
Curriculum is empty