We come to you. We can organise everything ourselves or work closely with your training department. Instead of having a team leaving the office to travel to Ireland, you have a trainer coming to them. The benefits are less costs, less time away from the work place and far less stress.
This may be for an individual, a department or across the whole company entirely designed to assist non-native speakers to improve and develop their Professional English skills rapidly and consistently.
After a full needs analysis, we design a plan, which will ensure your language learning needs are met. The more popular topics covered include presentations, language of meetings, negotiating, describing your product or project, sales/marketing, telephone and email skills.
What to expect:
– Kenmare School Of English will perform a full assessment and needs analysis of all participants
– our trainers travel to your company or training centre and deliver the training programmes on site
– each training session can include up to 12 participants
– a training calendar is agreed in advance – either for one programme or an ongoing programme
– interesting and challenging conversation in everyday business situations
– expand participants vocabulary to express themselves clearly and confidently
– varied and up to date learning resources
– review and improve grammar, pronunciation and fluency
– totally customised course based on your requirements
– needs analysis and level tests
– days, time and frequency are completely flexible
– from Intermediate to advanced levels (B2-C1)
Contact us today to let us know your requirements and we will get straight back to you with your individual proposal. Costs are charged at £750 per trainer per day or from £3,500 per trainer per week (plus travel and accommodation).
Curriculum is empty